17.3.14

baby socks

Dear Annie,




I finished the baby socks! What is even more remarkable, is that I cast them off whilst the baby's feet are small enough to wear them. Although they are
not, it seems, still enough to be easily photographed.

Still, I am in love with these little socks, and I am in love with sock knitting! I think that a pair for myself may have to be next up on the needles. 

love from,

Laura

PS: Details, as ever, are on Ravelry.

PPS: Lovely Emma of Silverpebble, who made my gorgeous teapot necklace, is having a giveaway for a gorgeous cornflower necklace. As you know, cornflowers were in my wedding bouquet, so I am quietly dreaming of winning it, but you should definitely pop over and enter too!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, those are adorable. the socks and the toes. my baby now has feet bigger than mine....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, we love to hear what you have to say.
Annie and Laura x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...